- I teach Linear Algebra, Post-quantum Cryptography and Asymetric Cryptography in ANSSI training center (‘Stage crypto’ [some slides] and ‘Formation ESSI’)
- I teach Asymetric Mechanisms in École Polytechnique Executive Education
- I teach the Post-quantum Cryptography (SR2I307) course in Telecom Paris
- I am part of Coding sisters, a tutoring in CS for female teenagers
- Thibauld Feneuil – Telecom Paris / MPRI
Master internship 2020, co-supervised with Sonia Belaïd and Matthieu Rivain
- Eric Sageloli – Université de Bordeaux
Master internship 2019, co-supervised with Aurélien Dupin and Thomas Ricosset
If you are French and you would like to know what post-quantum crypto means, this 4 minutes summary is for you. [podcast]
This is a short French [Youtube] video presentation of the internship I undertook in Thales. This video has been made for the best internship ceremony of the Foundation Mines-Telecom in Paris, 2017 May 27th.
Here is another French [Youtube] video uploaded in Briques2math channel in 2019. It presents the job of researcher in post-quantum cryptography. Thank you Chi Tran for making this interview and this video!